From: David Grabbe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 10:28 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX slow for specific sites?

Thanks, Mark

        I'm pretty sure bandwidth and load aren't part of the issue; I'm actually
on the test server when I do a page request, and this server isn't being hit
from anywhere else -- its not even on the network :-)  Completely isolated.
Also, the CPU usage doesn't change appreciably when I do a page request --
no spiking or anything like that.  It literally sits at 0%-1% for 45+
seconds before the page comes up.  And, yes, the pages are all already
compiled...when I hit refresh it takes just as long.

        What gets me is that the first website, using the same webserver hardware
and software, just hums along without any problem.  Is there something in
the IIS/CFMX configuration that could account for this happening to just one
website?

David