- I need a method of handling listserv functions.
- I need something that I can easily integrate with Cold Fusion driven
sites.
- ListBot etc.

What I would like to be able to do is create Cold Fusion queries that get
passed to the mail server, and the campaign is executed. I want to have the
flexibility of performing "mail merge" campaigns. As well as being able to
change the message delivered based on profile information.

Example: We use to deliver annual investment statements that had different
wording based on a persons age, and different personal account information.

Interested in learning what other people are doing. What products are
available, and how they all tie into Cold Fusion front ends.

Hope I am not too vague.

Best Regards,
Eric Dawson