Hello Ric,

What you are looking for is an ASCII table. A quick search should find one for you -
or you could look it up in any refernce manual you have on programming (should be one
in one of
them). To be sure you have found what you are looking for just compare the table
values of 10 and 13 to verify that you have a carraige return and a line feed.

hth,
Nelson