I know checkboxes have been discussed many times- I searched the archives of
hof and cf support and haven't quite found this issue with them so please
forgive me if it's been discussed.
i have a display page that shows about 80 checkboxes- set in a basic table
format.  It looks like so
                        English Reading Math    Science History
Visual Aides    X                                       X               X

Large Print Test                        X                       X

Math Aids                                               x

Etc
I need these checkboxes to update in the database.  Problem is using a loop
causes errors with the checkboxes.  So what I can do with an input box (ie:
y/n) using #ListGetAt(Attributes.English, x)#
Throws an error when there's a blank checkbox.  All of my fields have the
<cfparam>
So my code works as long as I'm not using a checkbox! (And of course the
users want checkboxes and they do look better with so much on the page).
Thanks for any help.
Below is my query- the error I get is when an empty checkbox is encountered

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:
 ListFindNoCase("#ListGetAt(Attributes.SOLWriting,x)#")

Error near line 25, column 6.