From: Jim Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 4:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: load testing...please don't shoot me

I don't see any mention of CFFORM, Microsoft buying Macromedia or CF
hosting, so I think you're in the clear there, Bryan :)

Anyway, I've used WebLoad from RadView for a couple of years and it's always
been very helpful in finding kinks and bottlenecks in a very large site.
You can use it from a single computer or install clients on multiple
computers and have them all send requests to a server to see what happens.
I don't remember the cost specifically, but the single client was
reasonable, though I know my company balked on the price of the distributed
version due to the high cost... FYI.

http://www.radview.com

- Jim