From: Matthew Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 February 2003 15:32
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: BlueDragon for .NET (was: CF - PHP comparisons?)

Wow - I'm looking forward to seeing it.  I would love to have some of
the classes I use in .NET available to CFML.  Think about the ease of
report generation using Crystal Reports.NET with BD.NET. Easy report
generation was a major factor in switching to .NET.  I love to use CFML
as well, so this is the best of both worlds.

Will I be able to write BD.NET in Visual Studio (with intellisense, help
files, etc.)?

Matthew Small
IT Supervisor
Showstopper National Dance Competitions