Am I hopped up on too much caffeine this AM, or is this a change in MX with
using Site-wide Error Handlers.

I have two sites (same client different sites) hosted on the same server.  I
need to have different "display error pages" for each client but I would
like to use the same Error Handler page and simply CFlocation off to the
correct "display error page".

I do not seem to be able to use a CFlocation in the .cfm file that have
defined as a Site-wide Error Handler in the CF admin.

Does anyone know if one of the other methods will work?

<cfoutput>
<script>location='#myURL#';</script>
</cfoutput>

Or

<cfheader statuscode="301">
<cfheader name="Location" value="http://domain/";>

Thanks
Mark W. Breneman
-Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
-Network / Web Server Administrator
  Vivid Media
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  www.vividmedia.com