Hi,

Our office is looking into using HATS to transform our green screens to
GUIs. It is apparently wizard driven. Can anyone shed some light on how
it works? As a coldFusion/Flash developer, could I piggyback onto the
HATS application to access and modify our enterprise applications with
CFMX for WebSphere? My multiple shortcomings here include little to no
knowledge of enterprise systems (OS/390) or J2EE for that matter, but
I'd like to go into my first discussion meeting with some ideas on how a
CF developer can contribute in the ongoing development and modification
of our legacy systems on the web. If WebSphere can make the GUI, what
could I contribute long term? What should I prepare for?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Andrew