Hi All,

Does anyone here know why RDS might suddenly stop working on a CFMX server?  It was
working fine until a couple of days ago and then it just suddenly stopped.  We are
using the Enterprise edition of CFMX on a Win2K server with IIS.  We are not using
advanced security.

Also, I have noticed that occasionally the debug information stops displaying at the
bottom of my web pages.  I have a static ip, so no dhcp problems.  When this happens
and I go into cf admin, the debuggin option has turned itself off.  I have confered
with my co-workers and no one has gone in and changed any settings, the server just
seems to do it on it's own every once in a while.  By the way, I turn it back on and
it works until some random time in the future when it shuts itself back off.

Thanks,
Steve