On 2/25/03, Matt Robertson penned:
>Good work, Bud.  From what I hear hooking their stuff into a commercial
>product is an extroardinarily complex and disgustingly expensive
>process.  <oldtiredrant>Gawd only knows why they want to make it
>difficult to use their services</oldtiredrant>, but they do.

For about 3 months they adamantly refused to even consider accepting
my application. They came back with one reason after another after
another. I'd have an answer and say I can do that, or that's done,
and they'd have another reason. I was basically keeping one person
busy answering e-mails for several hours a day until they finally
gave in. I wasn't going to quit until they gave me a legitimate
reason. I'm sure it's because I'm too small for their liking.

So, if anyone has a cart out there and you want to get complaint and
get listed on their website, and they tell you NO, don't give up.

The good thing about them making it so difficult is, there are only
about 15 other shopping carts on their website to compete with and
Able is the only other CF cart.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452