I have created an application that uses cfcontent to generate an Excel
spreadsheet of the user's query results.  Believe it or not, we have a few
users who are still using Office 97, and they have encountered problems
opening these files when the file size is about 2MB and larger.  We don't
experience this problem in Office 2000.  We are in the process of upgrading
the remaining users to Office 2000 or XP, but in the interim, can anyone
shed any light on why this problem happens with Office 97 and whether we
should be concerned about eventually encountering this problem in Office
2000 and XP?  The only thing I can think of to do is to make a text file
available for these users to download if they have problems with Excel--they
don't seem to have a problem opening the text files.

Thanks,

KeAnne