I will be out of the office from 07/08/2000 until 07/17/2000.

I am out of the office for the next week.  If you have any issues that need
attention please look at the following list and direct your problem to the
proper person.

For issues with the Web site CCN please contact Melissa Timberlake

For issues with the CCN Server please contact Doug Swetnam

For issues with NetObjects please contact Rich Whitney or Melissa
Timberlake.

Thank you and I will reply to all other messages upon my return on the 17th
of July.