From: David Hannum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 February 2003 13:30
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Windows Popup Login

When I secure a web directory on Apache, I use .htaccess.  When the page is
hit, the windows login box pops up to handle the login.  Is there a way to
do the same using CF on IIS?  The thing is, it's not just a specific
directory.  This is for Single Sign-On.  So I need the popup to appear any
time a user hits an application where authentication is required, and I
detect that they have not logged in yet.

Thanks,
Dave