Hi, I saw this post and started playing around with the files myself  : )
actually...I went nuts and made about 15 new entries to the taglist.dat and
created .vtm's to match heh

anyway....everything is going well. I just wondered if you knew anything
about this one....

When i type "<" in studio 5, my tag list pops up with all my new tags in it,
all my new entries start with "cf_"
so..if i hit the "c" key it moves down to the first entry that starts with a
"c" then "f" then "_" etc...

but it will not go past the first entry that starts with cf_

say i have thse in my list...
cf_inputfilter
cf_trimtext
cf_reuseform

If  I type "cf_" it moves to cf_inputfilter and highlights it...cool
but if I type "cf_t"   cf_inputfilter is still highlighted.
if i rename the tags, removing the "_" and edit the files accordingly it
works fine. Any idea why?

I must be really bored to be doing all this, yes....but not bored enough to
rename all my tags and edit all my existing apps  : )