From: "dan martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 10:33 PM
Subject: win 2000 professional for web server?

| I am setting up a web server with CF 5.0 on a win2kpro box and I read in the
CF 5.0 installation manual that win2kpro is not recommended because it only
allows 10 concurrent TCP/IP connections. This means that only 10 concurrent
users can access the website right? Or are there connections used for internal
things that would limit concurrent users further?

| What is the recommendation from the group? Should I upgrade to win 2k server?
If I upgrade to win 2k server how many CALs do I need for a general purpose
webserver?