>I am currently displaying a flash presentation inside an iframe by setting
>the src of the iframe to a simple .cfm file that holds the .swf file.
>
>This method displays fine in all browsers that support iframe except
>Netscape 7.x most curious is that it also displays as intended in Mozilla
>1.2.1 which (to my understanding) shares the same gecko rendering engine
>with Netscape 7.x.
>
>The URL is: http://www.americafirst.com
>
>Could this be a bug? Any other ideas?

Not that this will help solve your problem, per se, but I just wanted to
point out that Netscape 7.02 uses the Mozilla 1.0.2 engine, not 1.2.1 (see
www.mozilla.org for more info). I think Netscape 7.01 uses the Mozilla 1.0.1
engine as well. Also, there is a difference between Netscape 7.01 and 7.02
in that 7.02 contains an updated JRE and Flash plugin.

Maybe some of these version differences might help you better debug your
problem? Again, sorry to not be of any more help, but hopefully that gets
you down the right path.

Regards,
Dave.