All Hail the mighty Apache!!.  I've been running Apache exclusively on my
windows machines for a couple years and have had zero problems.  Unless you
require windows authentication, Apache is the way to go.  Faster, more
stable, and free!  You might even be able to get a module that allows you to
use windows authentication with it, too.

barneyb