"Candace Cottrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Massimo had a free XHTML editor DWMX extension. However I think it's
> been updated and included in one of the devnet kits. The free one worked
> for my purposes. I'm not sure if it's still out on the DW Exchange, but
> it's worth a try.

The one in the DRK is has at least two nasty bugs fixed compared to the
original version

You may get the custom tag (with basic english instructions) from the
italian CFUG:

http://www.cfmentor.com/code/index.cfm?action=zipped&id=11

I was too busy in the last few months, so I halted developing on this, but
you can see it in action here:

http://hh212167-174.chicagowebs.com/cfxhtml/

http://hh212167-174.chicagowebs.com/cfxhtml/lite.cfm

Massimo Foti
Certified Dreamweaver MX Developer
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
http://www.macromedia.com/go/team