Hello Keith,

I'm interested in doing this, pending some clarification.

If they are just looking for HTML based updates I do that for $20/hr
Canadian. If they are looking for a dynamic backend to be developed (a
la ColdFusion) I do that for $40/hr Canadian.

I've done web editing/design and Content Management System development
for such sites as www.canlearn.ca, www.ofah.org, www.quidnovis.com and
more. I'm strongest in ColdFusion 5, HTML, SQL, JavaScript and Flash 5
as well as Spectra 1.5.1.

The downside is that my time is limited as I have a full-time job and
would be doing this in the off-hours. A few hours a week would be the
most I could handle for updates. If they need some serious development
work I could handle about 10 hours per week.

I hope that provides all the info you need. I look forward to hearing
back from you! So how's the weather out west? We just got another foot
of snow in Ontario.

Truly,

Guy J. McDowell, M.M.C.P.
(705) 324-9144 ex 3422
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sir Sandford Fleming College
Frost Campus
P.O. Box 8000
Lindsay, Ontario
K9V 5E6

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/05/03 06:35am >>>
I'm looking for anyone interested in managing www.divepuertorico.com

It's a scuba shop in Puerto Rico,  It probably doesn't pay much, but
you'd
get all the free diving or snorkling you could handle should you
visit.

Please respond off-line, and I apologize for using this forum for this,
but
time is a big factor and I know there's the right webster here
somewhere.

Keith