Hi. I'm using query of query to query a master query (lol, to many query)

  <!--- query of query --->
  <cfquery name="qGetProductCatListing" dbtype="query">
  SELECT
ProductID,BrandID,ProductName,DescriptionLong,NumberInStock,PricePayed,CommonPrice,UnitPrice,PrecoAntigo,Markup,Image,Weight,ShowProd,Sold,ExtraTax,OrdemExibicao,Reference,MinimoEmEstoque,SupplierID,IsAnimal,InPromo,RegDate,LastChangeDate,PrazoDespacho,BrandName,BrandLevel,BrandUrl,SupName,CategoryID,AnimalID,CategoryName,CategoryDescription,ShowCat,AnimalName,AnimalDir
  FROM qGetProductsInfo
  WHERE ShowProd = 1 AND BrandLevel >= 0 AND CategoryID = <cfqueryparam
cfsqltype="CF_SQL_INTEGER" value="#arguments.categoryID#">
  </cfquery>

The ShowProd column is a tinyinteger, with 0 for NO and 1 for Yes. The query runs
perfectly if its not used as query of query, but instead, used as a normal query, with
datasource and stuff. Once i run this code (making sure, the master query exists), i
got the following error

Query Of Queries runtime error.
Unsupported type comparison.

I also tried SHOWPROD IS TRUE, with no sucess. I know the error is in the ShowProd = 1
our ShowProd IS TRUE, because if i remove that the query runs. I'm using mysql.

Any ideas? I think it is interpreting ShowProd as anything but number or boolean but
i'm not sure how to fix it

THX

Leonardo Crespo
ICQ: 198810