We are converting a session-variable-heavy app to using client variables in a
clustered environment using CF5 and a native driver connection to an Oracle DB.  To
reduce calls to the DB, I was hoping to just make one call to get all the client
variables and then copy them into the request scope, but I have hit a snag.  I was
planning to use this:

<CFLOOP LIST="#GetClientVariablesList()#" INDEX="s">
        <CFSET "request.client.#s#" = "Client.#s#">
</CFLOOP>

But the app under consideration may have hundreds of client variables, and I think
this code will require a round trip to the DB for each iteration of the loop...

What is the best way to copy the entire client scope into the request scope?  Can I
just select the data from CDATA myself and parse it or is there a hidden danger with
that?  Is there a better way to handle this?

Thanks,
Chris