From: "Jeff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 10:51 PM
Subject: Can someone walk me thru changing my ALT-3 shortcut?

> I want my ALT-3 to be the old Studio ALT-3 which wraps whatever you've
highlighted in the trusty ol' poundsigns. If I want an H3 (who in the F
wants an H3 anyway? Just stylesheet one out, imho) I'll do it myself, but
why waste a perfectly good ALT-3? I remember some rather convoluted steps to
change this from way back at devcon, but for the life of me I can't remember
what lecture it was in, or I'd go look it up...