Is it possible to sort a collection, particularly the form collection??

All my form fields are created dynamically and are named such as

Q1

Q2

Q3

Q4

..

..

Q10

Q11

Etc.

When I loop the collection they are returned in the good old alphabetical
order

i.e.

Q10

Q11

Q12

Q13

Q9

Q8

I just wanted to know if there was easy way to do this before I started
building it to create a list, removing the Q and sorting chronologically
then looping that. especially since the collection has the potential to get
rather large.

Also, I didn't want to put 0's in front of single digit numbers since they
are unique ID's of rows in my database table.

So, is there a function to sort a collection like you can with lists using
listsort() ?

or even....is there a way to make access use 01, 02 when auto incrementing
with an autonumber datatype?