From: Michael Kear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 8 March 2003 1:53 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Installation problem with MX - HELP!!

IS there any reason you can see why my installation would have failed?
I guess I could completely remove all traces of CF5 and CFMX and start
again from fresh, but then I'll have to set up all my DSNs and mappings
etc all over again.

The install log itself says \
[quote] Summary
-------

Installation: Successful.

26 SUCCESSES
0 WARNINGS
0 NONFATAL ERRORS
0 FATAL ERRORS
[/quote]

But when I look at the docs (which is the only part of this whole thing
that works because the server's not working and the administrator is a
.cfm file) I'm told to run a command in Start>run to set up the java
mappings, and appartently a file called jrun.dll wasn't generated.   The
WSCONFIG.LOG file also says:

[quote]
08/03 01:02:22 debug File
C:\CFusionMX\runtime\lib\wsconfig\jrunwin32.dll newer than JAR file
C:\CFusionMX\runtime\lib\wsconfig.jar so not extracted
[/quote]

Can I recover this mess any way that you can see?

Cheers,
Michael Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks.