From: Double Down, Inc. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 11:53 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Extracting Dates From DB

I have two date questions that I need some help with.

First question: I need to extract a records where the member id and
current date match. The date is in the SQL DB as a datetime field. I
tried using the date format function in the query but could not get it
to work.

Second question: I am going to need to extract records from the DB where
the member id and month and year are the current month and year.

Can anyone suggest solutions to these problems.

TIA

DDINC