----- Original Message -----

From: "Jason Miller"   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello list - I have a simple form - it's in a secure area and allows

client to simply upload some PDF's. The file names though MUST allow

spaces.. Since I am dynamically creating links and display from the file

names.

Problem is - if I upload - Test PDF.pdf - it shows up as Test_PDF.pdf -

I need it to show up as Test PDF.pdf - exactly as typed. FOrm is as

follows -

---------------------------

What version of CF are you using? IIRC, there's a break between 4.5 and
5 -

I can't remember if 5+ keeps spaces in filenames that are uploaded or
vice

versa, though.

Anyway, if your CF is replacing the spaces in the filenames, you just
have

to manually replace them back yourself:

<cfset newFilename = Replace(File.ClientFileName, "_", " ", "ALL")>

or something along those lines. I don't think there's a setting or
anything,

but I could be wrong.

Gyrus

work:  http://tengai.co.uk <http://tengai.co.uk>