I, the House of Fusion Regex Ninja, shall be giving a short course in
Regular Expressions this Thursday at the Lexington/Louisville (KY) CFUG.
http://www.loulexcfug.com
If you plan to attend, please RSVP via the site if you have not already.

My current plan is for it to be something of an Intro to RegEx type of
class, but if the audience clamors for more, I'll be happy to do whatever.

If you are in attendance, bring questions, examples, and stuff that boggled
you.  I'd prefer to use real-life examples than stuff I copied out of books,
and if I can help you out with problems while I'm at it, so much the better.

Hope to see you there.

--  Benjamin C. Doom
    Programmer               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Moonbow Software, Inc.   606.864.0041x4