Shahzad.Butt wrote:

> Does someone know how to lock down Coldfusion Server? Idea is that we
> are going to be on internet through https. Now we need to secure our
> server. We'd already locked down IIS etc, only bit left is to secure
> Coldfusion Server. What sort of vulnerabilities we can have through our
> CFMX server.

I'm sure there is more, but here is a list to start. Make sure you:
- run CF as a normal user
- disable RDS
- disable unneeded tags with security implications (cfexecute etc.)
- disable unneeded services (do you need ODBC?)
- disable direct conection through the built-in webserver
- run only trusted code
- do not install example apps or documentation
- verify the inaccessibility of the WEB-INF directory

Jochem