For what they're worth:

1) The body and link text is REALLY, REALLY small.  Too small to read
comfortably.

Also you've set your font sizes up in a such a way that the browser
contols for resizing the text do NOT work.  This is most likely because
you used pixel sizes in the style sheet.  Consider either using relative
sizes in the sheet or making mutliple versions of the style sheet
available for use by people that need larger text.

3) I would really consider moving your menu to the top of the page.
It's nice and experimental and all, but is your audience really
experimental?  If (as I think it is) your audience may NOT be advanced
computer users make it as easy for them as possible and adopt a plain
vanilla structure: menu at the top, logo in the upper right, etc.

4) At least on my screens (LCDs) the text of the "Of Interest" links is
illegible when being moused-over (the green is too overpowering).

5) The logo is just gi-freakin'-normous - but it's very simple.  I would
consider shrinking it down personally. The image of the interested guy
is nice - I would probably push something like that larger before the
logo.

6) If you shrunk the logo and moved things around you might then
consider taking the "Quick Links" out of a single select box and using
multiple boxes (one per group).  This would allow people to eliminate a
lot of the scrolling needed in that box (right now there are 10
"screens" of links within that select box).  Also the text for that
select is also REALLY, REALLY small.

Also you might link to a single, plain HTML page with all of those links
for those that like to see all their options in front of them.

I also wouldn't repeat the quick links in two different places as you
have.

For the inner pages:

1) I would drop your "back" link.  It's cute, but completely redundant
and doesn't offer anything - again I would REALLY consider moving the
menu to the TOP of the page.

That's about it off the top of my head.  Damn I'm a picky bastard.

Jim Davis