From: Bill keziah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 12:50 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Another Verity Search Problem

This morning, my customer complained that he wasnt getting the desired
search results.  After research, I have determined that the index was in
fact not being indexed!

Looking at the sysinfo.log the following message appears for each document
within the collection:

Error:  E0-720 (I/O Filter):  Could not load filter 'flt_kv -recognize'
which is named in your style.uni file.

Error: E2-0531 (Document Index): Document 1 (document path): Unable to index

document - SKIPPING.

Now my collection indexing thru CFAdministrator tells me that the collection

was indexing successfully.  I have looked in the CFUSION/VERITY/FILTERS
folder and there is nothing there.

Can anyone help?