From: Robert Shaw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 6:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: sql datasource

Yes, the datsource connects fine in Ctrl Panel, but not in CF. It works
if I
use the SQL server username and pass but not NT, I need to use NT.

have you tried using the odbc socket choice
to make the dsn connection right to the system dsn already set up
correctly?

...tony

Tony Weeg
Senior Web Developer
UnCertified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
Information System Design
Navtrak, Inc.
Mobile workforce monitoring, mapping & reporting
www.navtrak.net
410.548.2337