Ouch. ZDNet wasn't to kind about macromedia.com.
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t269-s2131698,00.html

Again, the new version is much better and I hope ZDNet writes a
follow-up article on how Macromedia has graciously responded to all the
criticism.

But I do with Macromedia would stop touting this argument:
"When you move from an HTML world into a much richer desktop-oriented
world, that's a big change, and people just have difficulty with
change," he said. "Any time you change a Web site, there's an initial
week or so where people don't feel comfortable yet and you hear a lot of
feedback."

It's bullshit. If there is one thing that can be said about web
developers, is that we are accustomed to change. From the tools we use
to the technology, everything changes constantly. We're just critical of
the wrong types of change, not change itself.

Adam Wayne Lehman
Web Systems Developer
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Distance Education Division