As Christian points out in his blog, there are some new TechNotes on the MM
site. With all the discussions about MX performance and OutOfMemory errors
recently, I think that two of the three he lists are good reads for starting
points to tackle the problems.

http://www.macromedia.com/go/cantrell

PS- Not that they need further promotion, but between Christian and Sean's
blog, there's a hidden treasure trove of valuable information to be had
regarding CFMX (and no, I am not a compensated endorser). I would definitely
bookmark them as valuable resources to regularly check out, if you don't
already. Sean's blog is at:

http://www.macromedia.com/go/blog_scorfield

Regards,
Dave.