Hi All,
At regular date intervals, I will be provided (or be able to retrieve) via
web a tab-delimited list of employee names, addresses, etc.  This .txt file
has a header row, and the position of the fields will not change. (ie, ID,
employee type, first name, last name, ...)  There are about 500 employee
records in this file.  Some records may have empty individual fields.

What I want to do is automatically port this to a database, such as Access
or SQL 2000, then be able to do searches, based on a field name.  I know how
to do everything after getting it ported to the database.  I guess I don't
know where to begin on this, CFHTTP, using list functions, etc.  Any ideas,
methodology or links to articles / tutorials is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mark