Hi all. Just a head's up.

In the past few days I've been getting all kinds of e-mail returned
"undeliverable" because they contain W32/Klez-H. One was from the CF
Talk list because the body of the e-mail was empty. So I figure it's
someone on this list who has my e-mail address in their address book
or wherever Klez get's the e-mail addresses from to send. Then I just
got rock.exe from [EMAIL PROTECTED], whom I think is someone else
on this list, who is apparently also in the same person's address
book.

Just figured everyone who isn't sure they aren't infected may like to
check. I'm on a Mac so I know it ain't me. :-D
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
http://www.cf-ezcart.com/
954.721.3452