Where would I find Ray's Powerpoing presentation?  Is it publicly available
online?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 8:32 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Followup [cflogin]

Once I had the logic and concepts down, I started writing my pseudo code
last night, mapping out where I would put everything, went to bed early,
came in, and in about two hours had hammered out the whole thing, and it
worked right off the bat first time I tested it.

Now it's on to formatting and tweaking, but every single line of code worked
like a charm.

Hats off to all that helped, because you really helped me *understand* what
was going on, and I think that's more important than anything.

I wholeheartedly recommend Raymond Camden's brilliant Powerpoint
presentation on CFMX security from last year's DevCon, that was the most
helpful document I found on the new MX security features.