Visual Source safe is nice and all, but the one thing that would help tremendously is
to instruct your team members to all use the Fusebox methodology.  That way, each
programmer takes a module and works on it independently of the rest of the application
while you coordinate the overall application design.

Go to Fusebox.org for more info.

---mark

Mark Warrick
Phone: (714) 547-5386