I'm trying to remember myself - guess I should learn to use the Notes
field a bit more. ;)

I believe the idea was to hack your own session.urltoken. Basically,
every link would have x=YYYYYYY, where Y would be an encrypted form of
the username and password. Then you would decrypt the value and relogin
using cflogin each hit. Of course, that could be dangerous if someone
breaks your encryption.

As for the session thing - what you would do is simply store the
username and password (and roles) in session values, then use
session.urlToken. This would be a bit simpler for sure, although you
would want to use the UUID for Session Token setting.

Hope that makes sense.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus