From: "Dave Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>its not yahoo maps but I have something for mapquest

I'm doing a real estate site for my realtor and looked at Mapquest for mapping the
neighborhood he focuses on.  However, the MapQuest TOS are similar to Yahoo's and
reproducing the maps on a commercial site go against the TOS.  (In my case, the map
will be updatable by my client on his admin site, and I'm putting in bold text that
they need to verify that the map is not covered by copyright or other restrictions.  I
can't stop him from posting a MapQuest map, but I can't say he wasn't warned, either.)

Scott