We have been using CFMAIL to send HTML formatted e-mails to our customers on
a weekly basis.  We were using CF4.0.1 without difficulty.  We just recently
upgraded to CF4.5.1 and now some users are complaining that the e-mails are
displaying just the raw HTML not the formatted HTML message.  It still works
fine with Outlook but Groupwise and Lotus Notes users (that were working
before) are having difficulty.

Here's the code for the CFMAIL tag.  Do I need to do anything differently
with CF4.5.1?

<cfmail query="HTMLList" to="#email#" from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
subject="INPUT's Weekly E-Letter" type="HTML">#HTMLVersion#</cfmail>

Thanks
Kevin