From: E. Keith Dodd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 11:24 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Exchange = custom tags, etc

Is ColdFusion Exchange on Macromedia's site supposed to be the place
similar
to the earlier place to find custom tags, etc? If so, is there an
easy/fast
way to search for tag listings?
(I had dismissed most of the earlier rants about the new site as just
griping about something new. But, now that I'm trying to find something
there: the experience is painful. My cable connected, flash-enabled
browser
is still trying to load something on the Exchange page as I write.)

Am looking for some best practices to identify browsers that don't
support
to any extent stylesheets, etc.

E. Keith Dodd
Wings of Eagles Services
www.wingserv.com

-
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by declude AntiVirus Software]