From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 3:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: DevCon 2003

Yes on the UG Manager list someone asked today if a location had been nailed
down yet.  Well no answer yet and MM just cancelled a new event (due to the
illegal war) they had been playing up bigtime the past 2 weeks....so who
knows what'll happen to DevCon :-|

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.