Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten the original question.  Raymond, you said the 'lower' class
has access to the unnamed scope of the parent?  I guess that's where I started
thinking this was an inherited object and not just one of composition.  It's not true,
is it, that the unnamed scope would be available?  If the object is not inheriting its
parent, why would have access to the unnamed scope?