Okay, so my first foray into MX has left me bruised, battered and
sleep-deprived.

Can someone please tell me why when I hit my application, I might see
the CF Administrator login? If I refresh a dozen or so times, it might
then show me the application I had wanted to see. The converse also
occurs. Additionally if, God forbid, I have more than one application
on a server, those applications get crossed as well (seems to be the
last application accessed becomes the Universal site on the server --
neat huh?).

If it matters, one site is dev.xxx.myDomain.com, and the other is
stage.xxx.myDomain.com. The admin site is
cfdev.xxx.myDomain.com/cfide/administrator, though all three are on
the same box.

Does anybody have ANY ideas?

Thanks,
Jamie