From: Chris Norloff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 9:00 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Missing Template Handler in CFMX not working

My Missing Template Handler works okay (CFMX for J2EE (Update 3), JRun 4,
Solaris 8).

I notice that there MUST be a mapping for the Missing Template Handler entry
to take. The mapping points to an absolute address (complete path name). The
Missing Template Handler entry begins with the mapping and includes the
complete path name, including the filename.

HTH,
Chris Norloff