I understand what you are saying - but at the same time - it is
important to make sure people (and our clients) realize that truly
hiding JS is not going to happen. Using techniques like this just makes
things harder - which in itself isn't a bad idea.

Ok, I'll stop being anal now. Sorry. :)

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog