From: Eric Vacin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 4:28 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Data source error

Stephanie,

I got it from the CF Admin...when I tried to do an ODBC socket to the
data source I created in the ODBC panel.  Below is the exact output:

*   Connection verification failed for data source: ss
[]java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in JDBCPool while
attempting to connect, please check your username, password, URL, and
other connectivity info java.sql.SQLException: [MERANT][SequeLink JDBC
Driver][SequeLink Server]Could not create a trace file..

I've added a system DSN...this is right, right?

I'm starting to think its some kind of permissions thing as I have the
server locked down, very locked down.

Singed,

Eternally Confused.

---