Disclaimer: Please forgive the cross-post.  I tried posting to the CF-Jobs list, but
my post is not showing up.

Hello Fellow ColdFusion Programmers!

I am completely SWAMPED with work and need to sub out a few projects.  I also have a
TON of prospects in the works.  You will be provided with complete detailed specs in
most cases.  I prefer contractors that bill on an hourly basis vs. flat-fee bidders.
Developers who have adopted the Fusebox methodology will take priority over those who
have not.  At this time, I am only dealing with US businesses, however foreign
businesses are encouraged to apply as partners with Fusioneers.com for future projects.

This is a serious offer and I am in need of immediate help!  If you're available,
please respond with the following:

1) Your current hourly rate.
2) How many hours you can devote per week.
3) Your billing terms.
4) A current copy of your resume and projects history.

Also, if you have not registered with Fusioneers.com please do so now.

If you're already a partner of Fusioneers.com, you'll get priority over any other
developer that responds.  If you're NOT a partner of Fusioneers.com, I suggest you
stop by and register so that next time I send out a request, you'll have a priority
spot in the running.  Even if you're NOT available at this time, I encourage you to at
least apply at Fusioneers.com.

AGENTS, RECRUITERS, ETC. NEED NOT RESPOND!  This offer is extended to individuals and
companies who specialize in ColdFusion development only!

Please respond by EMAIL only at this time.  Qualified individuals will be contacted
via phone.

Thank you for your time.

---mark

Mark Warrick