I'm looking for suggestions on the most efficient to write an XLS file via
ColdFusion. I've tried COM objects (not stable enough for regular use),
HTML tables being read in Excel (too slow for the quantities of data in
question), and using an Excel datasource (a pain in the ass since this is
based upon a dynamic query statement that could be coming from a number of
different tables, with any number of columns). Is there some obvious trick
I'm missing, or am I going to be pulling my hair out looking for something
stable and reasonably fast.

Thanks

Cassidy

NETPACQ Systems, Inc.
"Full Service Web Media"
5205 Kearny Villa Way, Suite 106
San Diego, CA 92123-1410
Voice - 1-858-541-0222
Fax - 1-858-874-7771
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.netpacq.com

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481