The referer is the page before where the error happened, so whether or not
the variables exist on that page is irrelevant.  That's just listed so you
can figure out what page the user made the request that caused the error
from.

The query string should never be empty if you've got a fusebox app, so I
suspect that your links are getting botched somehow.  Perhaps a GET form
where you're putting the fuseaction in the FORM tag's ACTION attribute,
rather than a hidden field?

HTH,
barneyb

---
Barney Boisvert, Senior Development Engineer
AudienceCentral (formerly PIER System, Inc.)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice : 360.756.8080 x12
fax   : 360.647.5351

www.audiencecentral.com